To do something intentionally.
(1) Something done intentionally; an accomplishment achieved, usually, over a period of time; an action.
(2) Legislation that has been made law, especially a statute.
(3) The engrossed version of a bill that has been passed by one chamber of Congress.
(4) A conscious exercise of will by an individual with an intent to create, maintain, modify, or extinguish a situation.
(5) A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.